you must login to post
Email Password
Configuring global options for all items that will be sold?
Jason Morehead Posted: 18 June 2015 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-06-18

I’m currently evaluating e-commerce solutions for an EE site that I’m building, and I had a couple of questions about BrilliantRetail, and whether it could handle the scenario I’m developing for.

The site in question sells artwork that can be configured in a number of ways. These include the material the artwork is printed on, the number of panels the artwork can be divided into, and the size of the panels. Each artwork has the same potential configuration options when it comes to material, size options, etc.

However, when buying a particular artwork, some options are dependent on others. For example, if a user selects “paper” as the material the artwork is printed on, then they can’t specify the artwork to be split up into panels. If they want the artwork split into panels, they need to pick a different material.

Another example: If they select “paper” or “canvas” as the material, then they get discounts at different different sizes, but “paper” and “canvas” have different discount tiers. But if “metal” is selected as the material, then they don’t get any discounts.

So, as you can see, there’s a lot of possible variation. Reading through the docs, I didn’t see any way to set “global” options that apply to every item being sold; rather, it seems like BrilliantRetail assumes each item will be configured individually. Is that correct?

My other option would be to set up a pricing calculator that does all of the calculations on the fly, and then add each item, along with the calculated price and details (material, size, etc.) as individual cart items. Would that sort of scenario be possible?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you provide.

Emad Ez Posted: 02 December 2015 10:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-12-02

“We do E-Commerce via Magento, we not only adores Magento we fall to love in Magento therefore we do it professionally,
its not only building perfect store via magento but we build your e-commerce business,we adores magento.
Working in e-commerce is our hobbies, if your goal is to publish or optimize your online store to be 1ST store, this our main objective.
Magento is the best E-Commerce Platform in the world, more than 200000 merchants use Magento therefore we founded
Magento Egypt Company to serve your e-commerce business in Magento Platform.
We design, customize, development, integration and optimization. magento development, magento custom modules, magento integration, magento support,
magento consultancy, magento training and courses, magento hosting and magento performance optimization”

ecommerce development egypt

ecommerce website development egypt

ecommerce company egypt

ecommerce solution egypt

ecommerce solution provider egypt

ecommerce in egypt

ecommerce web development egypt

ecommerce services egypt